Randolph Youth Basketball Association
Co-Ed Summer League
June 26 to August 4, 2017
6 week season
Schedule is posted.
Weeknights only, no Friday games
Played at the JFK School outdoor basketball courts.
Two Age Divisions
8 - 11 year olds
12 - 14 year olds
Cost: $60.00 for the first child, $50.00 each additional sibling.
Proof of age must be supplied for non-returning players.
Checks made payable to RYBA may be mailed to:
Randolph, MA 02368
Registrations will be wait listed at this time.
Registration will increase to $75 if a check bounces. This covers the $7.50 fee Randolph Savings Bank charges for each of the two attempts they make at cashing the check.
Frequently Asked Questions
* Payment $60.00 – Due ASAP. Teams are scheduled to be formed by early June. Late payment and registration arrivals will be placed on a wait list. Once rosters are secured and total team shirt orders forwarded to the vendor no players will be added.
* Games – An 8 game season scheduled over 6 weeks.
* Schedule – Games are scheduled for Monday thru Thursday evenings 6-8:00 pm at the JFK outdoor courts. Make-up games may be scheduled.
* Practices – Scheduled by coaches with input from parents.
* Participation – ALL PLAYERS PLAY! There must be PARENT SIGNED: registration forms; codes of conduct, etc. on file
* VOLUNTEERS ARE ALWAYS NEEDED: Coaches, Score Keepers, Set Up, Concessions Support, etc.
* Coaches - All players are coached by town volunteers who are CORI checked.